You need to remove the four screws present in the bottom of the enclosure to open it. Use a star head screw driver.
Get a Nano-SIM card and insert it into the boards push-pull type SIM card slot.
Power should not be connected to the device during SIM card insertion
VALTRACK-V4-VTS-ESP32-C3 can run from any of the two power sources,
Device can start functioning with any of above power sources.
- Once the device is powered ON, The LED will show up and start with all RED .
- Once the SIM is registered to the network, the NETWORK LED turns GREEN .
- Once the GNSS module gets a location sync, the LOCATION LED turns GREEN .
- After 30 seconds of inactivity, all LED will turn OFF to save power and turn ON again on movement detected by Accelerometer.
- POWER LED remains RED all the time